Ozarka Sparkling Natural Spring Water - Watermelon/Lime Flavor

Not that I have ever yearned for the combination of Watermelon and Lime, but I was in Houston airport, needed some fizzy water in my life and the other option was Perrier...and sometimes you just need to go out on a limb. Thus I discovered Ozarka* Sparkling Natural Spring Water. 

In the artificial flavor universe, Watermelon has got to be one of the most disgusting, right up there with banana. But this water got the job done, proving that even a spring water from Florida* -- a state which unless I am mistaken is home to swamps, sand, saltwater, and Jurassic period type heat -- can be punished enough to taste refreshing.

*Could they do more to make this name sound like the female villain from a 70s Superman film? I think not. And yes I realize the Ozarks are mountains in Arkansas, where this company was founded.

**Despite what it says on the website I distinctly remember the label of my bottle said something about Florida

Comments

Popular Posts