Podcast Guest Appearance: The Old Fashioned

The Quaff


This past year I guest-starred on my friend Eric Konon's podcast, called The Quaff. It's a really awesome podcast in which he discusses a different drink every week. You should totally listen to the other episodes -- not just the one about The Old Fashioned -- in which I appear. But you should definitely listen to my episode.

Listen to: The Quaff, Season II Episode One, The Old Fashioned, hosted by Eric Konon and guest starring me...

Eric and I go way back to the mid-2000s when we shared an apartment in Park Slope Brooklyn with what seemed, at times, like at least eight other people but was actually only two. We stayed in touch over the years, he even did some awesome graphic design work for an upcoming book series I have yet to finish, called The Motorcycle Zombie. Actually there is one version available online now (I think).

Anyway...last year I listened to this awesome podcast series (Season 1) and asked if there was a way I could be a part of it. If you listen to the other forthcoming episodes, you will hear some of my work as a researcher, as I helped Eric with some of the background homework for his episodes.

Listen and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts