Ovaltine Milk Tea from Wushiland Boba


Just got the Ovaltine Ice Cream Milk Tea from Wushiland Boba on S. Craig St. in Oakland. 

In case you don't know where this is -- first off, it's in Pittsburgh, not the SF Bay Area -- between Carnegie Mellon University and University of Pittsburgh, across the street and up S. Craig St. a couple blocks from the Carnegie Museum of Art. 

Wushiland Boba moved into the spot where the S. Craig St. location of Fuku Tea used to be. There's still a Fuku in the area but it's down on Forbes Ave. closer to UPitt. I was never opposed to Fuku Tea but in my opinion Wushiland is way better. I almost cannot go a day without this stuff. 

Today was my first time trying the Ovaltine Milk Tea. Usually I get the Brown Sugar Milk Tea or an Oolong or Green Tea based drink. Always with the boba and usually with regular sugar and regular ice. Whatever you get, it's gonna be awesome. 





Comments