The Rewatchables podcast

For anyone who loves movies, you've got to listen to The Rewatchables podcast, available on Spotify and whatever app you Apple people use. 

Part of the reason I like it is they talk about movies I'm mostly pretty familiar with, i.e. a lot of "guy movies" and comedies from the 20th century, however they do include much wider range of films than just that. If you can read through their 200+ episode list and not find at least one or two movies you're familiar with, I would be highly shocked. 

Sometimes the episodes run a little long and the hosts (mostly Bill Simmons the sportswriter of ESPN, Grantland, & The Ringer fame) sometimes get a little snobby but that's hard not to do when you're critiquing things. This podcast will have a permanent place in my heart because they have three (3) whole hour+ long episodes devoted to one of my favorite movies of all time, the 1995 classic action/drama Heat.


Comments

Popular Posts